The Art Of Procrastination
It’s Thursday. Not Friday. Or the weekend. Most people are at work. Doing something. Most probably don’t want to be doing that thing. So, for your procrastination needs here’s a few things to make your day a little less productive courtesy of sandbar:
- Cursor Chase - A flash game where you have to stop a little chap stealing your cursor
- Spent - Another game from America highlighting some of the problems a person on a low income encounters. Can you survive a month on $1000?
- Procatinator - One for cat fans. I’ll let you work it out.
- Colour Match - Does what it says on the tin. How good is your eye?
- Wubmachine - sandbar isn’t really known for it’s love of dubstep or wubbing malarchy, make sure however to have a looky at this funny bit of program that can turn any tune into a “wub”ish genre. Bright Wub Eyes anyone?
- Dom Harbot, Events Manager